Coming home with your child this week is information regarding the CTS PAC’s School Supplies Fundraiser. This is an excellent way to simplify your back-to-school preparations for the fall… you can order your child’s school supplies (from local business Monk Office) in a ready-to-go kit stocked with all the supplies requested by your child’s teacher for next year.
Note: If you do not wish to pre-order your child’s school supplies, you can always purchase school supplies on your own at any location of your choice. Supply lists for each grade are available on the Cloverdale Traditional School Website here: https://cloverdale.sd61.bc.ca/parent-info/school-supplies/
What are the Benefits?
Save yourself the hassle of shopping for school supplies! Why waste time chasing down out-of-stock items or lining up in stores when you can just order everything in one go?
Monk Office provides the school supplies at better-than-retail prices, and returns 10% of the kit’s price to the school for investment in school activities and equipment!
Please consider supporting CTS PAC with an optional $5 PAC fundraising fee, making this an easy way to help your PAC raise funds for additional school equipment, events, etc.
How Do I Order?
1. Before July 20, 2022 go ONLINE to https://bts.monk.ca/ then click on the ‘Shop’ button on the upper left, and enter our PAC Code: 393D7D
2. Select the grade that your child will be entering in the 2022/2023 school year.
3. Add your child’s supply kit (& any optional supplies, if desired). Please note: the online order system doesn’t allow items to be included in the kit as well as to be listed in the “optional items,” so to add certain optional items from the supply list, they should show up as optional and you will need to manually add them to your cart in order to purchase them.
4. For an order confirmation, be sure to add your email address during checkout (& check your junk email later if you don’t receive the confirmation email after ordering)
5. During check out, choose either free school delivery or free in-store pick up. We recommend families choose “free school delivery”. School supplies will be available to be picked up on the first day of school Tuesday September 6th from 8:30-9am and from 11:30-12pm.
Do I Need to Label My School Supplies? Yes! Except for Kindergarten.
The school district has stated that next year school supplies must come individually labelled (that means every pencil, felt pen, crayon, eraser etc.) with the student’s name. We recommend using a fine-tip Sharpie to label your child’s supplies, or ordering labels from Oliver’s Labels through another PAC Fundraiser with Oliver’s Labels (www.oliverslabels.com/cts).
Any questions or concerns please reach out to us at email@example.com.
See you in September!